Seite 7 von 152 ErsteErste ... 345678910111757107 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 105 von 2272
    Hab' mir grad Hot Right Now geladen. Brett.

Die Bilder.

Rita Ora wird uns dieses Jahr slayen.
    Uns und eure Faves

Only the Albanian

sehr geile performance.

noch ein paar pics.

Vespertine
    unregistriert
    Rihanna is wieder blond.

Sie klingt in "R.I.P." ja stellenweise 1:1 wie Rihanna.

@coldplay concert, manchester.

Zitat Zitat von Vin. Beitrag anzeigen
    Rihanna is wieder blond.
    Mich erinnert sie optisch an eine Mischung aus Marina & The Diamonds und Rihanna.

vivere a colori. Avatar von Manu
    Sie könnte echt die Schwester von Rih sein.

Sie sieht richtig sweet aus. Ihr Gesicht ist so knuffig.

Interview über das Album

Rita Ora has been waiting three years to release her album, but she’s finally settled on a date. While she was originally eyeing a summer release, the 21-year-old singer is now looking to drop her debut Ora in September.

“This album is finally ready to come out around September time,” the Roc Nation signee said during her appearance on VH1’s “Big Morning Buzz.” “September, after summer, I wanna release it.”

The title represents more than just her last name. “Ora is my surname, but it also means time in my country, Kosovo, and it definitely took me a long time to get this album—three years to be exact,” she told Wild 94.9.

She’ll have more time to focus on the project now that she has finished touring with Coldplay through Europe. “To be there, I was really nervous ’cause I haven’t even done intimate gigs. I went straight to do stadiums,” she said. “I can either melt into a blob on stage or I can just own it. So we did and I actually got the best response ever.”

The album will include the Drake-penned single “R.I.P.,” “How We Do (Party),” “Roc the Life,” “Shine Ya Light,” and a “slow, sensitive” track titled “Unfair.”

Zitat Zitat von funkfried Beitrag anzeigen
    Hab' mir grad Hot Right Now geladen. Brett.
    Me and my bb's anthem of da summer!

Ihre 1. Single in Deutschland wird How We Do Party und soll am 14.9.2012 erscheinen ...

Quelle : Beatblogger

Bisschen Spät

how we do party @good morning america.

danach.

lq.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/06/ma...rning-america/

Zitat Zitat von Patrickx95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ihre 1. Single in Deutschland wird How We Do Party und soll am 14.9.2012 erscheinen ...

Quelle : Beatblogger

Bisschen Spät
    1. zu spät - 2. will ich R.I.P als Single bei uns

versteh soweiso nicht, wieso man das nicht zeitnah mit dem UK bei uns veröffentlicht hat - eine UK-Nr. 1 ist doch immer noch gute Promo.